Daemen College can be found in Amherst, NY, a nonprofit private college which focuses on only a select few programs offered. There are around 3,300 students enrolled per year at Daemen College.
This school has an acceptance rate of 49% with 28% of applicants deciding to continue on and enroll. You can get more information from the admissions office website at daemen.edu.
Overall Daemen College Acceptance Rate - Fall 2013
The overall acceptance rate for Daemen College was reported as 48.6% in Fall 2013 with over 3,060 college applications submitted to this school. Both in state and out of state applicants are included in these figures. We do not have data on transfer acceptance rates currently.
Historical Trend and Acceptance Rate 2021 Projection
The historical trend chart shows acceptance rates from the previous years, from which we have projected the acceptance rate for the 2021-2022 school year. The overall acceptance rate trend for Daemen College has been getting lower when compared to averages from previous years.
Acceptance Rate By Year
- 2009-2010: 62.3%
- 2010-2011: 61.2%
- 2011-2012: 59.9%
- 2012-2013: 50.3%
- 2013-2014: 48.6%
- Projected Acceptance Rate 2021-2022: 53.5%
How Does Daemen College Compare?
Admissions Rates & Enrollment Rates - Details
General Recommendations & Requirements for Admissions
- High School GPA Scores are Required
- High School Class Rankings are Recommended
- School Records are Required
- College Prep Classes are Required
- Submit Recommendation Letters are Required
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT,ACT,...) are Recommended
- TOEFL Exam (Foreign Language Students) are Required
Number of Applicants, Percent Accepted, and Enrolled Students (Fall 2013)